[Samba] Recycle Repository Issue

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Aug 31 14:54:42 UTC 2017

Hai,

Ok, then the only thing i can think of now is that the recycle is not working because of the 2 ZFS pools.
So if someone with ZFS and Recycle can confirm this.

I saw this one.
( FreeBSD ZFS Samba 4 config with recycle and read/write optimizations example )
 https://gist.github.com/raspi/9986175

But that one is only using 1 ZFS pool.

Greetz,

Louis