[Samba] Windows pre-requisites for login with winbind?

tuharsky at misbb.sk tuharsky at misbb.sk
Fri Aug 25 16:37:37 UTC 2017

Hi, Rowland

You were right, it was the Domain Users issue. After setting the
gidnumber to a number inside range, users are there.

Thank You.

And as of change from AD to RIS, the 'net cache flush' is not enough.

For the record, I must have rebooted the server. Probably the records
have been stored in some NIS cache or so too, that I don't know how to
flush on-the-fly. After the reboot, the RIS works.

Thank You

Dňa 25.08.2017 o 16:28 Rowland Penny via samba napísal(a):