[Samba] "net view" gets me "System error 71 has occured" and "no more connections ...."

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Aug 24 11:09:01 UTC 2017

Hai,

Sorry if you feel like that but i always have to ask this.
Your aswer is not help also for me, because without smb.conf OS and samba version we know nothing..
We dont like guessing, because everybody's time is precious.

So please tell more about your system, i suggest start with.
OS
Samba version
Smb.conf
Upgraded from samba 3.???  To samba 4.??
The more you tell us te better we can help.

Greetz,

Louis