[Samba] Winbind with krb5auth for trust users

Andreas Hauffe andreas.hauffe at tu-dresden.de
Wed Aug 23 05:29:27 UTC 2017

Hi,

thanks for the answer. Just to repeat, cause I have to decide what to do.

I would be able to realize a authentication WITHOUT krb5auth in case of a one way external trust for trusted Domain users (wbinfo -a).
I would NOT be able to realize a authentication WITH krb5auth in case of a one way external trust for trusted Domain users (wbinfo -K).

Is there a other trust type, e.g. forest trust, which is possible to use if the trust is one way?

Regards,
Andreas