[Samba] Windows pre-requisites for login with winbind?

A. James Lewis james at fsck.co.uk
Tue Aug 22 15:03:39 UTC 2017

The team that run the AD say that there are no replication issues, and certainly those users can log on to every other system, including some very old Samba 3.x based systems... how would I go about determining if this is the case?

BTW, those users have been created around a month ago, I would imagine that replication would have happened in that time.

James