[Samba] Samba 4 wheezy backports

Achim Gottinger achim at ag-web.biz
Tue Aug 22 12:13:37 UTC 2017

Hello Samba-List,

I privately backport samba 4 for an while to debian wheezy. Decided to
upload the sources to githup. So in case you are interested clone
https://github.com/achim71/samba-wheezy.
All modifiactions to the original debian packages are moentioned in the
packages debian/changelog files. I use these packages at around an
dozend servers whom act as samba addc's.
In short, the packages only depend on the wheezy repo, no
wheezy-backport packages are required.
Samba itself gets build without systemd support and without cephfs,
glusterfs and snapper modules. It contains an extra patch to fix the
32Bit print driver problem.

Achim~