[Samba] smbclient ends in NT_STATUS_CONNECTION_REFUSED error

Rowland Penny rpenny at samba.org
Tue Aug 22 08:29:09 UTC 2017

On Tue, 22 Aug 2017 01:07:19 -0700 (PDT)
"basti.mueller31--- via samba" <samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> Perfect! I did this now. So is there a way to get all my entries from
> the database where I stored everything in my pdc (flatfile) in the ad
> databse? How can I add them?

It all depends on what you have in the flatfile database and if they
aren't already in AD.

The easiest way would be to dump the flatfile database and then feed
this to script that could check if they exist in AD and add them with
samba-tool if they don't.

You should find that all the DC records are in AD, so another way (if
you are using dhcp on the clients) is to just wait and the computer
records should get populated.

Rowland