[Samba] Windows pre-requisites for login with winbind?

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Aug 22 07:10:10 UTC 2017

Hai

Since your on ubuntu 17.04 (zesty) and samba 2:4.5.8+dfsg-0ubuntu0.17.04.5.
Now i dont know if your able to upgrade you samba to 4.5.12 or at least 4.6.5.

But I would really recommend trying to upgrade to a higher version.
I suggest go through the changelogs, and see the winbind and kerberos related fixes so you understand why i say upgrade.
I suspect you have hit one or more of these bugs.

Greetz,

Louis