[Samba] Fwd: Re: Trust Relationship between this work station and primary domain failed

zhia chandra bentunx at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 04:01:26 UTC 2017

hi rowlad

sorry for slow respon i've been busy with other things lasf few days

here is my samba 3 configuration
btw i use it incase master browser problem on samba4, that client cannot
browse domain network, by Network place

*[global]         max log size = 50        workgroup = TERMINIX
server string = Samba Server Version %v        netbios name =
MASTER-BROWSER        log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m        max log size
= 50        security = user        passdb backend = tdbsam       domain
master = yes       local master = yes       os level = 255       preferred
master = yes       load printers = yes       cups options =
raw[homes]        comment = Home Directories        browseable = no
writable = yes[printers]        comment = All Printers        path =
/var/spool/samba        browseable = no        guest ok = no
writable = no        printable = yes*

btw is case master browser in samba4 already solve?