[Samba] Not enough storage space error

Anantha Raghava raghav at exzatechconsulting.com
Tue Aug 15 17:02:01 UTC 2017

Hello Louis,

Thanks for your continued guidance.

OU's don't have any specific Group Policies. There are only 3 policies
that are applied generally to all OU / all users. They are Desktop
Wallpaper, Domain welcome message with some usage guide lines, enabling
Remote Desktop, Remote assistance on all PCs using group policy. Barring
these, there is nothing.

We basically move users from one OU to another or add single or specific
set of users to a group when this happens. At one end we continue to add
the workstations to Domain and at another end, we keep reorganising the
Users in OU and group when this error happens - Samba kicks all out of
Domain, RSAT fails to connect to Domain, we cannot add any workstation
to domain. Restart Samba-ad-dc service everything starts working.

Now I have another Additional DC in the network, this time this DC is
with 4.7rc3. All data replicated properly, even group policy replicated
using Cron. However this new DC is not having any FSMO role.

We now need to check with RSAT connecting to this Additional DC in place
of the ones with 4.6.5

I will post the result results here once I have some insight into what's
happening.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Anantha Raghava