[Samba] Trust Relationship between this work station and primary domain failed

Rowland Penny rpenny at samba.org
Tue Aug 15 10:27:47 UTC 2017

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 16:50:36 +0700
zhia chandra via samba <samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> hi all
>
> i still struggling for the last 2 month to figure out what happen
> with my samba 4 AD server Installation
>
> almost all my client mostly win 7 and 10 having same problem with
> trust relationship
>
> i have check the time on PC client all fine ..but the trust
> relationship problem still happen
>
> here is my samba server conf

Well, you could start by removing the Unix domain member lines from
your AD DC smb.conf:

        vfs objects = acl_xattr
        map acl inherit = Yes
        store dos attributes = Yes

These should NEVER be there.

Also if these '<http://terminix.co.id>',
'<http://terminix.co.id/scripts>' are actually in smb.conf, remove them.

Rowland

PS: your mail client is rubbish, it just put your smb.conf into a
managled block which I had to decipher ;-)