[Samba] NT_STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR and cannot join windows 7 samba4-ad-dc fresh install, get NT_STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Aug 11 08:29:32 UTC 2017

Hai,

We have 2 persons with exact the same problem.
Based on the configs shown by both personsn (Vladimir and Ing. Luis).
I dont see issues which should case this, so as Andrew suggest, keep increasing the debug levels and post these.
Lets hope we see something here, im bit puzzled about this one.

Greetz,

Louis