[Samba] wiki change request. page missing in index.

Ralph Böhme slow at samba.org
Wed Aug 9 12:44:02 UTC 2017

On Tue, Aug 08, 2017 at 04:39:51PM +0200, L.P.H. van Belle via samba wrote:
> Im notice the following.
>
> When you go to :
> https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/User_Documentation
> search site: keytab, nothing :-(

when I just search for "keytab" via the search menu in the menubar on the left
it sure finds lots of matches:
<https://wiki.samba.org/index.php?title=Special%3ASearch&search=keytab&go=Go>

> I cant find anything about keytabs..   ( not on the first sight ), which i needed...
> but there is this page, ( google was your friend ) : https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Generating_Keytabs
>
> Can someone add this in the Advanced section and make change where needed.
> after this part, or if you have a better place, but its usefull info imho.

Better idea: you create a wiki account and update the documentation
yourself. Much appreciated! I'll send you the captcha via private email.

Cheerio!
-slow