[Samba] Symbolic links not visible on osx 10.10

Lorenzo Perone lopez.on.the.lists at yellowspace.net
Sun Apr 30 14:52:23 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm replying to this post (as I wasn't subscribed to the list until
now). Is there any progress on this issue (not being able to see
symbolic links as such on a SMB3_02 share mounted with macOS)?

It looks to me like this is one of the last showstoppers left for samba
being able to be a full replacement for netatalk, since vfs_fruit is
otherwise doing a good job.

Best Wishes,

Lorenzo