[Samba] Problem with Samba 4.6

Achim Gottinger achim at ag-web.biz
Fri Apr 28 18:42:51 UTC 2017

Am 28.04.2017 um 17:55 schrieb Marc Muehlfeld:
> Am 28.04.2017 um 11:20 schrieb Achim Gottinger via samba:
>> Tried it here it works with 4.6.2 but with 4.6.3 it fails for windows
>> 7 32 bit as well.
>
> Here it also fails on 4.6.2.
>
> Regards,
> Marc

Hello Marc,

As I wrote later it does work on one 4.6.2 server but not on another
one. Both run the same backported wheezy packages. Have not been able to
figure out why it works on one server and not on the other one. Making
get_correct_cversion in source3/printing/nt_printing.c return 3 for
W32X86 arch fixed the problem for me, but i guess all that code below is
there for compatibility reasons with older windows clients so that fix
may break driver uploads from older versions.

Achim~