[Samba] Problem with Samba 4.6

Achim Gottinger achim at ag-web.biz
Fri Apr 28 09:48:50 UTC 2017

Did the first test on two different servers both are running debian
wheezy and packported samba packages.

On the server still running 4.6.2 it worked without problems to add the
first available printer driver (Brother-DCP116C).
On the other server already running 4.6.3 it faile with the error you
and marc described. So I downgraded this server to 4.6.2 but i still get
the error.