[Samba] samba 4.6.3 for Debian Jessie available. ( amd64 and i386 )

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Apr 26 16:26:14 UTC 2017

Hai.

I've finished the samba 4.6.3 builds for Debian Jessie.

These packages are experimental so test before use in production.
I have included all sources, even te rebuilded versions. The packages are signed by me.

If you want to rebuild them, you MUST have jessie-backport in your apt repo and start with :
apt-get install -t jessie-backports debhelper lintian devscripts  build-essential fakeroot dh-systemd
debhelper version is set to 10. Which is in jessie-backports.

Now same as before..

You can find them here :  http://downloads.van-belle.nl/samba4/samba-4.6.3/
for the impatient :
wget http://downloads.van-belle.nl/samba4/samba-4.6.3/samba-463-installer.sh
chmod +x samba-463-installer.sh
edit samba-463-installer.sh and set the I_DID_READ_THIS="yes"

and run the script.

and DONT FORGET TO READ THE CHANGE LOGS...

summerized here:
http://downloads.van-belle.nl/samba4/Upgrade-info.txt

The full list here at samba.org
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_Features_added/changed_(by_release)