[Samba] doubt

Luiz Guilherme Nunes Fernandes narutospinal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 14:46:01 UTC 2017

Well, i use samba wiki tutorial, well my actually config:

I use winbind for work with getent searchs. In network no package sssd
installed. I start services winbind, smbd and nmbd

Well, really, about the confusion, I did not understand what you meant.

The other config are not changed, they are the same ones when you helped
the problems of the kerberos.

Last detail, with shared backup, i test with several users: users_1,
users_2 for example, and only users of ad can create, remove, rename paste
and files. This part works perfectly.

My new configs:
##################################
# NSS with Winbind
ln -s /usr/lib/libnss_winbind.so.2 /lib64/
ln -s /lib64/libnss_winbind.so.2 /lib64/libnss_winbind.so
ldconfig

##################################
[global]
       security = ADS
       workgroup = REDE
       realm = REDE.COM.BR

       log file = /var/log/samba/%m.log
       log level = 1

       idmap config * : backend = tdb
       idmap config * : range = 3000-19999   #  I add for 19,999 for search
all users of ad
       winbind use default domain = yes
       case sensitive = no

       winbind enum users = yes
       winbind enum groups = yes

       printing = cups
       load printers = yes

   [backup]
   path = /opt/backup
   read only = No
   create mask = 1666
   directory mask = 1777
   valid users = users_1, users_2

   [printers]
   path = /var/spool/samba/
   print ok = yes
   guest ok = no
   valid users =  users_1, users_2
##################################
Result with smbclient:

 smbclient -L localhost
Enter users_1 at REDE.COM.BR's password:
Domain=[REDE] OS=[] Server=[]

Sharename       Type      Comment
---------       ----      -------
backup          Disk
IPC$            IPC       IPC Service (Samba 4.6.2)
Ricoh-Aficio-MP-5002 Printer   CEST
Domain=[REDE] OS=[] Server=[]

Server               Comment
---------            -------
AGUA
DELOREAN1            Samba 4.6.2

Workgroup            Master
---------            -------
REDE           AGUA

--

< Disse-lhe Jesus: Eu sou o caminho, e a verdade e a vida; ninguém vem ao
Pai, senão por mim >
                                                             (João 14:6)

                                                                    Att.
                                        ♪ ♫  Luiz Guilherme Nunes