[Samba] doubt

Luiz Guilherme Nunes Fernandes narutospinal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 14:05:20 UTC 2017

Well, i add new configuration in my smb.conf. I try connecting in shared
backup, this work with authentication, in shared printers, It prints with
anonymous users and when I insert one valid ad user, it prints and displays
the following error: "Idle - "Session setup failed: NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE"

Another doubt, in directory /var/spool/samba/, no have files, This folder
should not have the files? i dont need now add drivers in network.

    [backup]
    path = /opt/backup
    read only = No
    create mask = 1666
    directory mask = 1777
    valid users = user_1, user_2

    [printers]
    path = /var/spool/samba/
    print ok = yes
    guest ok = no
    valid users = user_1, user_2

--

< Disse-lhe Jesus: Eu sou o caminho, e a verdade e a vida; ninguém vem ao
Pai, senão por mim >
                                                             (João 14:6)

                                                                    Att.
                                        ♪ ♫  Luiz Guilherme Nunes