[Samba] kerberos got crazy after ubuntu upgrade from 14.04 to 16.04

Jakub Kulesza jakkul+samba at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 11:37:25 UTC 2017

Rowland, thanks for answering

> On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 11:40:45 +0200
> Jakub Kulesza <jakkul+samba at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > OK, I've deleted everything what Rowland suggested. THANKS
> >
> > Now smb.conf looks like this
> >
> > [netlogon]
> >   path = /var/local/samba/var/lib/samba/netlogon
> > #path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol/biuro.domain/scripts
>
> Put netlogon back into sysvol and what happened to the 'sysvol' share ?

they are still there, I did not post the shares :)

> You do not test a DC like that, did you actually join the Samba AD DC
> with samba-tool ?

this was working before upgrade so I did not join AD DC using samba-tool
again. If everything else fails I will do it, but:

# samba-tool domain info pdc
Forest           : biuro.gpm-vindexus.pl
Domain           : biuro.gpm-vindexus.pl
Netbios domain   : GPMV
DC name          : pdc.biuro.gpm-vindexus.pl
DC netbios name  : PDC
Server site      : Default-First-Site-Name
Client site      : Default-First-Site-Name

(pdc is the dns name of the server)