[Samba] doubt

Luiz Guilherme Nunes Fernandes narutospinal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 15:39:33 UTC 2017

I added a linux server to the Active Directory domain, I realized that the
samba-winbind package uses the smb.conf file, but I also need to use the
same linux server with shares, if I install the samba package, this package
use the smb.conf file. Is there a solution?

Then i have problem with 2 services.

Example
systemctl services:

smb.service
winbind.service

My system is Centos 7.

--

< Disse-lhe Jesus: Eu sou o caminho, e a verdade e a vida; ninguém vem ao
Pai, senão por mim >
                                                             (João 14:6)

                                                                    Att.
                                        ♪ ♫  Luiz Guilherme Nunes