[Samba] Access denied to change share security staff

Rommel Rodriguez Toirac rommelrt at nauta.cu
Wed Apr 12 19:37:14 UTC 2017

 Reading the messages from the list with subject "Dir ACL through windows and chmod" I run the commands that Rowland say and this are the results:

[root at gtmpve /]# getfacl /compartido/prueba
getfacl: Eliminando '/' inicial en nombres de ruta absolutos
# file: compartido/prueba
# owner: root
# group: ATGTM00\134domain\040admins
# flags: -s-
user::rwx
group::rwx
other::---

[root at gtmpve /]# ls -lad /compartido/prueba
drwxrws---. 2 root ATGTM00\domain admins 6 abr 10 11:01 /compartido/prueba

 With getfacl the result is just this short, while in the other samba4 domain member that I use like file server (this work fine) when I run this command for a share this is the result:

 [root at gtmdato ~]# getfacl /mnt/samba/salva_usuarios
getfacl: Eliminando '/' inicial en nombres de ruta absolutos
# file: mnt/samba/salva_usuarios
# owner: root
# group: ATGTM00\134domain\040admins
user::rwx
user:root:rwx
user:ATGTM00\134domain\040admins:rwx
group::rwx
group:ATGTM00\134domain\040admins:rwx
mask::rwx
other::r-x
default:user::rwx
default:user:root:rwx
default:user:ATGTM00\134domain\040admins:rwx
default:group::rwx
default:group:ATGTM00\134domain\040admins:rwx
default:mask::rwx
default:other::r-x

[root at gtmdato ~]# ls -lad /mnt/samba/salva_usuarios
drwxrwxr-x+ 81 root ATGTM00\domain admins 4096 mar 17 09:57 /mnt/samba/salva_usuarios

 Why this diffents? what I be missing?
Rommel Rodriguez Toirac
rommelrt at nauta.cu