[Samba] Issue with samba 4.5.4 and Windows 10 offline files

Matthias Köstler mail at matthias-koestler.de
Wed Apr 12 12:38:45 UTC 2017

Hi,

does anyone have any idea?
Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks for your response.

Matthias

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: samba [mailto:samba-bounces at lists.samba.org] Im Auftrag von Matthias Köstler via samba
Gesendet: Montag, 27. März 2017 15:55
An: samba at lists.samba.org
Betreff: [Samba] Issue with samba 4.5.4 and Windows 10 offline files

Hello all,

I have enabled folder redirection via GPO settings (Documents folder only).
This function is working fine for me.
But I am not able to disable the offline files synchronization. There is no GPO setting for Windows 10. I have tried to enable but it dows not work.

I am using Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS and Samba 4.5.4. The client has Windows 10 installed.

Could someone please help me to sort this out.

Thanks a lot and best wishes,

Matthias Koestler