[Samba] Can not change the share permissions

Rommel Rodriguez Toirac rommelrt at nauta.cu
Thu Apr 6 19:19:04 UTC 2017

El 6 de abril de 2017 12:37:35 GMT-04:00, Marc Muehlfeld via samba <samba at lists.samba.org> escribió:
>Hi Rommel,
>
>Am 06.04.2017 um 15:47 schrieb Rommel Rodriguez Toirac via samba:
>> The problem is that I can not share directory using Windows
> > or POSIX ACLs. Trying with Windows ACL: I use the Windows 7
> > RSAT. I use the Computer Management and the option Share
> > Folders. There I changes the folder permission using the
> > Share Permission tab with no problem, but when I
> > try with the Security tab never let me, because of
> > Not access, permission denied. From the network, I can
> > see the share, but can not access to it or the content.
>
>Can you please verify that your setup matches everything described in
>our guides:
>https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Setting_up_Samba_as_a_Domain_Member
>https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Setting_up_a_Share_Using_Windows_ACLs
>

>> Here is where I see some problem. "Could not connect to server
>127.0.0.1"
> > I suppouse that must be 192.168.41.17 that is the IP addreess
> > of samba4 AD DC.
>
>Privileges are stored on each host locally. Therefore you set it on
>your
>file server and not on the DC.
>

>> [root at gtmpve ~]# net rpc rights list privileges
>SeDiskOperatorPrivilege -U 'ATGM00\administrator'
>> Enter ATGM00\administrator's password:
>> Bad SMB2 signature for message
>> [0000] 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........
>> [0000] 85 28 83 F4 26 78 EB 45 1C DE 05 C1 EE E1 C3 84 .(..&x.E
>> Could not connect to server 127.0.0.1
>> Connection failed: NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED
>
>Have a look at this thread:
>https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2015-September/194284.html
>There was a solution for the "Bad SMB2 signature for message" error at
>the end of the thread.
>

>Regards,
>Marc

I follow your guides to configure the Domain member server and the file server.
In this message I send the result of some checks that you propouse in this guide plus other that I read in some messages of the list.

Refered to smb2 error I used the solution propupoused, "server signing" with all option (default, mandatory, disabled and auto) and always the same answer.

Rommel Rodriguez Toirac
rommelrt at nauta.cu