[Samba] Demoting offline DC on 4.3.11-Ubuntu

Mickey Bankhead mbankhead at gccsda.com
Thu Apr 6 13:52:51 UTC 2017

Good to know that < 4.4 does not allow dead DC demoting...

as far as Ubuntu samba verison - 4.3.11 is the one that came with my fresh
16.04.2 (latest ubuntu LTS). and I did post a question in the Ubuntu forum
- Someone responded and confirmed their being "far behind" in Ubuntu
updates...

Thank you for your helpful response!