[Samba] Update Samba4 version

Ricardo Pardim Claus ricardo.claus at yahoo.com.br
Wed Apr 5 17:44:09 UTC 2017

> You can install over your previous version.

> https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Updating_Samba#The_Update_Process

> Make sure to read the release notes for all the versions you are
> skipping over for changes.

> --
> --
> James

Dear James,
Thanks for the support.
Sorry for my ignorance. This is the first time I upgrade to Samba. In addition, both DCs are in production.

I saw the link you indicated.
When you say "Make sure to read the release notes for all the versions you are
Skipping over for changes. "

Should I pay attention to the settings options that have been changed?
Or should I also pay attention to the bugs fixed?

Another question:
My current version is 4.4.5. Do I need to read the release notes from all versions until the final release? (4.4.6, 4.4.7, 4.4.8 .... 4.6.2) ??

Thank you!