[Samba] GPO administration right on the station for ordinary user

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Apr 4 06:21:48 UTC 2017

Hai Marc,

Well first, no you did nothing wrong here.
This was fine when you wrote it, but after the BadLock Bug,
Microsoft change the way some policies are applied.

A good explaination here.
http://www.mistercloudtech.com/2016/06/22/june-14th-windows-update-changes-group-policy-security-filtering/

Best regards,

Louis