[Samba] Encrypted samba mount on Linux

amit kumar amitkuma at redhat.com
Mon Apr 3 06:15:50 UTC 2017

Dear Team,

I am trying to use this option on RHEL-6.9(samba3.6) version while
accessing samba shares, but its not working??
Is this kernel specific or package specific also?

setup is something as this:
                 *[RHEL 6.9]**    **    **    **    **    **    **
 **    **    **    **    **    **    **    **    **    **
[windows-client]**    **    **    **    **    **    **    **    **
 **    **        [RHEL-client]*
                        |  (samba 3.6)

                        /samba-share

                    # vim /etc/samba/smb.conf