[Samba] Encrypted samba mount on Linux

amit kumar amitkuma at redhat.com
Mon Apr 3 06:23:43 UTC 2017

Thanks Steve for Quick response!!

*My question is*:
 => Accessing encrypted shares fully depends on kernel fix (as you
provided),
If no?
 => How can we use /etc/samba/smb.conf      "smb encrypt = mandatory"
parameter to access encrypted shares? Because using this parameter I am
not able to access samba-shares either from windows/RHEL client

Thanks
Amit