[Samba] samba Digest, Vol 172, Issue 2

Karl Heinz Wichmann wichmann-karl at web.de
Sun Apr 2 15:37:38 UTC 2017

Hello Marc

I changed the rights back to 600 and root:root to sam.ldb

and i think the rights of sam.ldb.d directory are correct.

-rw------- 1 root root  16M Apr  2 17:29
CN=CONFIGURATION,DC=MY,DC=DOMAIN,DC=DE.ldb
-rw------- 1 root root  10M Apr  2 17:29
CN=SCHEMA,CN=CONFIGURATION,DC=MY,DC=DOMAIN,DC=DE.ldb
-rw-rw---- 2 root bind  26M Apr  2 17:28
DC=DOMAINDNSZONES,DC=MY,DC=DOMAIN,DC=DE.ldb
-rw-rw---- 2 root bind 4,1M Apr  2 17:28
DC=FORESTDNSZONES,DC=MY,DC=DOMAIN,DC=DE.ldb
-rw------- 1 root root  65M Apr  2 17:29 DC=MY,DC=DOMAIN,DC=DE.ldb
-rw-rw---- 2 root bind 412K Apr  2 14:46 metadata.tdb

Regards,
Karl Heinz