[Samba] Good Bye SAMBA?!?!?

Андрей Петров petrov at solid-it.ru
Fri Sep 30 09:11:27 UTC 2016

Hi Gliberto, and thank you for this lambent sparkle ofinfiniteholywar.
This thread made my day.
Do not go gentle into that good night...

Actualy, I don't recall that samba was ever made to REPLACE windows
services,
samba is a tool to combine Windows systems and *nix systems, it has pros
and cons, butin totalit rocks.

If you have found the other and better way to authorize, authenticate
and share files for windows users on *nix side, please let us know.
I can't wait to try this new unknown software.

--
C уважением,

Петров Андрей
Email: petrov at solid-it.ru