[Samba] Good Bye SAMBA?!?!?

v g v_g at outlook.com
Thu Sep 29 13:50:24 UTC 2016

Gilberto Nunes via samba wrote:
> Oh Gosh!
>
> Why blame me just because I expose my option about samething?!?
> I have work for years, since 1998, if I remmember with Linux, Samba,
> Iptables, Mysql e other tools....
> And I will continue to work with these tools and never stop..
> I already try OmniOS, Oracle, RedHat ( since RedHat 5 ), Slackware....
> I am not a noobie!
> I just saying that I will shift to Windows, in certain cases, instead Samba!
> This is not make mysel a bad guy!
> Please, stop to blame me!
> I will appreciated! Really!
>
> As you guys, I am free to use whatever I wanna and fit my needs and the
> needs I work for...
>
> Thanks.... I hope this is my last post with this matter!
wait a minute - he's been doing this since 1998 and he still compares
Windows tools favorably to the way Linux software configured and managed?
guess in all his years being an sysadmin he never tried to sort by IP in
win 7 DNS mmc console (come down everybody - MS says it's a feature, not
a bug :-))?
anyone else thinks he should've never picked a sysadmin as a career?