[Samba] Debian backport of 4.4.5

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Sep 29 06:24:07 UTC 2016

Hai,

the 4.4.5+ builds from debian use systemd.
So try the following and test if you behavior changes.

systemctl unmask samba
systemctl enable samba

systemctl disable samba-addc
systemctl mask samba-addc

If that did not help, try but normaly this is not needed
The "samba" script should start whats needed.

systemctl unmask smbd
systemctl enable smbd
systemctl unmask nmbd
systemctl enable nmbd

Can you show you config, i've tested this also and i dont see problemes here.

Best regards,

Louis