[Samba] Reg - Join a windows 10 client to samba4

Ashok Kumar J ashok.jagathesan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 05:09:32 UTC 2016

Hi,

we try to join the Windows 8.1 pro client with samba4. But we can not
establish the connection with windows client. I refered  this link
http://www.windowsecurity.com/articles-tutorials/misc_network_security/Secure-SMB-Connections.html,
  but i am not able to succeed to authenticate the windows 8.1 pro
with samba4. Please suggest me HOWTO implement the proper SMB security
for windows 8.1 pro and windows 10. In future, we would like to test
the windows 10 as well. Is there any other tool like like-wise
open/pgina will help me to authenticate the windows 8.1 pro and
windows 10. Please give your valuable feedback. It will help us to
implement the opensource samba4 alternate to Active Directory
Services.

--
with regards

Ashok Kumar J