[Samba] Good Bye SAMBA?!?!?

CJ Keist cj.keist at colostate.edu
Wed Sep 28 20:24:16 UTC 2016

If you are looking for web gui to control Samba you might try Webmin:

http://www.webmin.com/index.html

It does pretty decent job in managing the processes and config files as
well as just about every other service running on your Linux/Solaris
machines

C. J. Keist                     Email: cj.keist at colostate.edu
Systems Group Manager           Solaris 10 OS (SAI)
Engineering Network Services    Phone: 970-491-0630
College of Engineering, CSU     Fax:   970-491-5569
Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1301

All I want is a chance to prove 'Money can't buy happiness'