[Samba] Good Bye SAMBA?!?!?

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 13:09:28 UTC 2016

Oh Gosh!

Why blame me just because I expose my option about samething?!?
I have work for years, since 1998, if I remmember with Linux, Samba,
Iptables, Mysql e other tools....
And I will continue to work with these tools and never stop..
I already try OmniOS, Oracle, RedHat ( since RedHat 5 ), Slackware....
I am not a noobie!
I just saying that I will shift to Windows, in certain cases, instead Samba!
This is not make mysel a bad guy!
Please, stop to blame me!
I will appreciated! Really!

As you guys, I am free to use whatever I wanna and fit my needs and the
needs I work for...

Thanks.... I hope this is my last post with this matter!

> On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 7:26 AM, Niels Dettenbach via samba
> <samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:
> > Am Mittwoch, 28. September 2016, 08:17:32 schrieb Gilberto Nunes via
> samba:
> improve
> and
> > This is a joke, nor? ß)
> >
>       He'd not last an afternoon in the postfix or openldap mailing
> lists. Or in the  windows-server irc channel for that matter.
>
> > --
> >  ---
> >  Niels Dettenbach
> >  Syndicat IT & Internet