[Samba] replPropertyMetaData & KCC issues after updating to Samba 4.5.0

garming at catalyst.net.nz garming at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Sep 26 00:11:44 UTC 2016

Hi Dennis,

There are some improvements made in 4.5.0 for the KCC in regards to
removing repsFrom/To. RepsTo should no longer push updates to dead DCs
(as well as repsFrom) and there was some changes to fix some issues with
DomainDns and ForestDns partitions (where the NCReplicaLocations
attribute was not set).

Cheers,

Garming