[Samba] Domain Member Server: Domain Users cannot access shares

Rowland Penny rpenny at samba.org
Fri Sep 23 08:03:34 UTC 2016

On Fri, 23 Sep 2016 03:30:10 -0400
Jason Secord via samba <samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> Mediawiki is throwing an error at this moment but I followed that
> page when I set up the shares and triple checked everything when I
> last reset ACLs.
>
> JS

I have asked somebody to look into the wiki problem, wait until it
comes back again and then have another look.
The problem from my perpective is that I don't fully understand just
who is supposed to have access to the share. At the moment, only
'itwerks' and 'Domain Admins' are shown by getfacl, I would expect some
other user or group to be mentioned.

Rowland