[Samba] ntlmssp_server_postauth: invalid NTLMSSP_MIC on CTDB fileserver (NT-style domain)

Alex Crow acrow at integrafin.co.uk
Thu Sep 22 10:07:46 UTC 2016

Apologies, should have included auth related settings:

max protocol = SMB2
workgroup = FOO
netbios name = LCLUSTER
clustering = yes
security = DOMAIN
interfaces = enp4s0f0
passdb backend = tdbsam
username map = /etc/samba/smbusers
syslog = 0
log file = /var/log/samba/%m
max log size = 102400
log level = 1
name resolve order = wins lmhosts bcast hosts
time server = no
ldap ssl = no
guest account = nobody
map to guest = bad user