[Samba] samba to ad transition

kajkoz kajkoz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 15:33:23 UTC 2016

I did it again, mean. I followed the instruction
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Migrating_a_Samba_NT4_domain_to_a_Samba_AD_domain_%28classic_upgrade%29
then I tried to log in from the client computer. ANd again. If that user
already existed on client computer there was not a problem with log it to
the AD, but if user doesn't exist I got that message
"The trust relationship  between this workstation AND the primary domain
failed"

Of course I can add that computer to the domain again, but it is not a
point.

--
Kaz