[Samba] Windows 10 anniversary update (1607) causing profile sync errors

Marcio Vogel Merlone dos Santos marcio.merlone at a1.ind.br
Mon Sep 19 19:08:11 UTC 2016

Em 09/09/2016 12:48, Luc Lalonde via samba escreveu:
> We have some machines that have updated to the Windows 10 anniversary
> update (1607) that are having roaming profile sync problems.
>
> Before I search the event logs or provide details, has anyone
> experience profile sync wierdness?
>
> They changed the profile version again... in 1511 it is version 5, in
> 1607 it is now version 6.

Just passing by to say +1, you are not alone. Odd thing: not all users
have problem. On the same workstation my user cannot load profile while
another unpriv user has no problem. As usual, nothing useful either on
samba logs (debug level 3 ~10) nor on event viewer (who knows?).

Have you found something?

Regards.

--
*Marcio Merlone*