[Samba] Security event log in samba 4.4.5 domain controller

Trenta sis trenta.sis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 20:50:47 UTC 2016

Hi,

First of all thanks for your answer.

I have tried to configure https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Event_Logg but
without success and any log generated...
I have tried to add in smb.conf

 eventlog list = Application System Security SyslogLinux

And then connect from windows machien to event viewer, but nothing is
showed... and also tried doc https://git.samba.org/?p=
samba.git;a=blob;f=docs-xml/Samba-EventLog-HOWTO.txt;h=
33b3c1ddc47cf079236e429e7b1cbc549e0e6de5;hb=refs/heads/v4-4-stable
 without success

Can you give some information about how to try if partial implementation it
is enough for mlc? Are there any plans to implement this feature, audit
logon or if It is easy and you give detail I can try..

thanks