[Samba] Failed to issue the StartTLS instruction - yet ldap ssl = no is set

lejeczek peljasz at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 14 14:17:24 UTC 2016

I think I luck of words, all I have is another - really?

> And using them, sets them to NULL!
> Which probably explains why dbwrap_watchers.tdb does get created.

Well, two instances would be a solution, workaround to
another problem I ran into, more difficult to overcome. But
that is not the issue to which I seek help here.
All directory directives are set and point to the same
location, directories are created, permissions, SELinux,
etc, are not a problem.
Shame on developers to assume users/admin are dumb bums,
especially that the scenario is so easy to reproduce. A bit
more faith in users I'd prescribe.
Take these directives out - and everything is working,
including LDAP authentication which seems to fail when
dbwrap_watchers.tdb is absent(or has directly to do with
aforementioned directives)