[Samba] Security event log in samba 4.4.5 domain controller

Trenta sis trenta.sis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 09:38:05 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have samba 4.4.5 configured as AD wortking correctly, now I need to
configure Mcafee Logon Collector to receive security event about user
login, this application requires to read security event log about domain
controller
I have tried to connecto to doamin controller form windows server with
connect as and view event log but any event viewer is showed...

I have tried to configure https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Event_Logging

smb.conf

 eventlog list = Application System Security SyslogLinux

but we don't see any event log related to pdc, how can I do this?

Thanks