[Samba] The user name or password is incorrect

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 18:23:37 UTC 2016

More info:

I did a fully windows update, but still get the error.
The time on server and on client are the same!
The Samba Server, which is the DNS Server as well, is set as primary DNS
Server to Windows 2012 R2.
I am able to ping to ad-master, which is the Samba AD.
Windows 7 and Windows 10, Windows 2008 and Windows 2008 R2 are able to join
the domain as domain member.
Just Windows 2012 R2 are unable to performer such thing....

Suggestions???

--

Gilberto Ferreira
+55 (47) 9676-7530