[Samba] Samba Wiki change suggestion

Data Control Systems - Mike Elkevizth mike at datacontrolsystems.com
Wed Sep 7 19:22:39 UTC 2016

I heard back from the Unison devs and just wanted to update everyone about
using Unison with Windows ACLs.  Unison does not currently synchronize
extended file attributes and there are no plans in place for Unison to add
support for them in the future.  I'm sure the Unison devs would be happy to
incorporate patches, but due to the fact that Unison is cross platform, the
complexity of syncing the extended attributes properly across all platforms
is outside of the scope of what any of the Unison devs want to tackle at
the moment.  Hope this helps clear up any questions for having the correct
documentation on the Samba wiki site.

Mike E.