[Samba] Winbind / Samba auth problem after username change

Julian Zielke jzielke at next-level-integration.com
Wed Sep 7 12:46:39 UTC 2016

Btw, before it looked like this:

# ll
total 7148
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root    4096 Sep  7 14:36 ./
drwxr-xr-x 7 root root    4096 Sep  7 14:38 ../
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1286144 Sep  7 14:34 DC=NLI,DC=LOCAL.ldb
-rw------- 1 root root   24576 Sep  7 13:11 netlogon_creds_cli.tdb
-rw------- 1 root root  421888 Sep  7 13:09 passdb.tdb
-rw------- 1 root root     696 Jan 19  2016 randseed.tdb
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1286144 Sep  7 13:08 sam.ldb
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1286144 Sep  7 14:29 sam.ldbobjectClass=*
-rw------- 1 root root 1286144 Sep  7 10:50 secrets.ldb
-rw------- 1 root root  430080 Sep  4 10:06 secrets.tdb
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1286144 Sep  7 13:09 *-tdb