[Samba] Winbind / Samba auth problem after username change

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 11:30:09 UTC 2016

Hum...

All users are OK except the one(s) you changed there names. No other
modification in configuration, all others users are working well.
Is that true?

This broken user is correctly shown using "getent passwd <NEW username>"?
Is that true?

Can you use that user on system side, I would try, as root, "su - <NEW
username>". This last test is to verify all is well configured about that
user with new name. If it complains about missing home directory or
anything else, that could be the cause SSH refuse to let that user connect
on the system.