[Samba] [samba] Delegation not applied on all DC -> rights issue on LDAP replicas

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 09:10:24 UTC 2016

Hi all,

We placed some delegations days ago and some of them are not applied on all
DC when they must.

samba-tool ldapcmp does not show any errors
samba-tool drs showrepl does not show any errors either.

Is there a tool shipped with Samba to trace such issues?

Of course it is possible to trace them using our own script, force them
also, but if tools exist, it's better to use them rather than trying to
reinvent the wheel (knowing me the resultant wheel won't be too much a
circle :p)