[Samba] 答复: status of Continuous availability in SMB3

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Fri Sep 2 16:49:38 UTC 2016

On Thu, Sep 01, 2016 at 01:02:21AM +0000, zhengbin.08747--- via samba wrote:
> Where is the patch?I can help to get this integrated

So here is a "raw" copy of the patch generously provided to us by
Simplivity. I do want to thank them very much for this work !

I'm putting it out on the mailing list so as many people can
look at and maybe start working with it as possible (to try
and get it integrated).

It provides the frontend SMB support for these features, but
in order to get them into production we need to get the backend
support in place (actually make the handles persistent etc.).

Cheers,

	Jeremy.